Flyg till London My Site Ranks First In Google: Steps to Get Indexed in Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)

Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Steps to Get Indexed in Search Engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)

I'll Share the steps here what i did in rajalakshmidhandapani.blogspot.com to ranks first in Google.
1. I submit the site in the Google Blog search.
Any one wants to submit their site or blog click here to submit your Blog blogsearch.google.com/ping
2. I added the site into Google webmaster tools, Bing webmaster tools and Yahoo site explorer.
For Google this is the URL www.google.com/webmasters/tools in this site I logged Using your Gmail
account and add my blog URL.
For Yahoo this is the URL siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com in this site I add my Blog URL Using Yahoo
account.
For Bing this is the URL www.bing.com/toolbox/webmasters in this site I add my Blog URL and
submit a site map.


Why I did these thinks?
To Index and ranks my blog first in Google. It is not possible to do these search engines Submission alone. I Submitted into Various directories also. Submitting Blog URL into directories and in articles will help to get back link to your Site/blog. Publish in social bookmarking sites also will create back links. I submitted my blog URL in facebook, Twitter, Digg and lot of free directory submission Sites. I searched in Google and submitted in those sites For getting "My site Ranks First in google".

No comments:

Post a Comment